Cyber's Books, Chapel St Windsor
More Chapel st
Named for a church which was one of the first buildings along the street (or dirt track as it would have been)
The Big Store, Chapel St Prahran
From 1902 to 1968 the Big Store department store operated out of this 5 storey Edwardian building, selling everything from Furniture to socks for the local community. It’s currently empty apart from a Coles supermarket at the ground floor, unfortunatly the upper floors have been vacant for years and barely maintained, yet another heritage space being underutilised and neglected, waiting to...