Before and After : Milton House, Flinders Lane
Original photo by Dr J Baum c 1935 http://www.baum.com.au/Dr_J_Baum/cgi/hledat?klic=melbourne
Mission to Seaferers hall
Attached to the chapel is the main hall, with pool tables and maritime decor that’s barely changed in Decades.
The St Peter the Mariner Chapel, part of the Mission to Seafarers complex, features stained-glass windows that each commemorate sailors lost to the sea, both in wartime and peacetime.